Wednesday 9 July 2014

Day Trip To Cambridge

Last Friday I went to Cambridge with my school. We went for the open day at the university and I was really excited for the trip as I knew it would be a really interesting day.

We were allowed to have the whole day in the beautiful city with no restrictions or rules other than making sure we returned to catch the coach back in the afternoon, this meant we had a really relaxing day.

I spent the day walking around Cambridge for a while, listening to a few talks, having lunch in "The Backs" (a cute little park) and being with friends.

Friday was definitely a scorcher, it was something like 28 degrees which for England is boiling(!) and this hot weather meant only one thing - icecreams! Sadly I ate my icecream immediately so I don't have a photo but let me tell you it was deeelicious!!


The picturesque river Cam by Kings College.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a lovely day!

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete