Wednesday 9 December 2015

A Rainy Fireworks Night...

Many months have passed since I last blogged due to the pressures of school but I'm back (YAY!) with these photos from a rainy fireworks night back in November.

I've always really loved fireworks night because there is always a fantastic display in my village.
This time I decided to bring my camera along to see what moments I could capture and although I did have some difficulties trying to take still images without a tripod in the dark and also with the rain!

Anyway despite the problems I've gotta say I'm pretty pleased with these photo's! I just love the bokeh effect created by the rain drops on my camera lens, and the colours I captured - they're just such a perfect reminder of the evening.

I hope you like them as much as I do!










Speak soon,
Millie x

No comments:

Post a Comment